Your cart is empty.
Japan - Zen of Pow
Japan sits in our minds with images of sushi, samurais, zen, Toyotas and Sony. Now deep, powder skiing joins the list! Pacific storms mixed with Siberian cold makes deep, cold smoke a daily reality for the Land of the Rising Sun. We make our way to Hokkaido to the ski region of Niseko and Furano for 6 days of exploration and skiing the many ski areas, enjoying as many fresh track we can find! We have explored Hokkaido and agree Niseko and Furano need a visit, the pow is too deep to ignore.
Dates: Jan 13-20
Duration: 7 Days
Client Ratio: 5:1
- Certified ski guides
- Avalanche safety introduction/refresher
- Off piste and Backcountry guiding
- Comfortable 4 star lodging, private bath with delicious breakfasts and dinners
- Choice of beer, sake at dinner
- Private transportation in our 4×4 van
- Round trip chartered shuttle Airport-Furano Hotel-Airport
- gratuities for guides
- Personal insurance
- Individual transfers
- All personal items
- Meals away from lodges, breakfast in Chitose
- Lift tickets if used
- Drink purchases, equipment rental, lunches.